Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 16

Thread: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

  1. #1
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  2. #2

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Fleming redshirting?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  3. #3

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Isn't Sanjaa supposed to go 157? Also heard that Chamberlain might redshirt. KR (or another PSU fan) is it looking more likely that Andrew Alton won't take the redshirt as originally planned?

  4. #4

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    TOM is operating under the assumption AA is wrestling since there has been no official word to the contrary. Sanjaa to 57 was just a rumor on message boards, and they weren't probably going to react just on that speculation, unless there's been something more substantive. Chamberlain RSing is in the same boat.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Isn't Sanjaa supposed to go 157? Also heard that Chamberlain might redshirt. KR (or another PSU fan) is it looking more likely that Andrew Alton won't take the redshirt as originally planned?
    There are no final decisions on Andrew Alton (nor Frank Martelotti as well). However in a recent discussion a good of mine had with Cody the only guys he was discussing at 141 for PSU were Sherlock & Pearsall, FWIW.

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    What I noticed in the Team rankings:

    #6 Missouri
    Lehigh still @ #5 despite losing a few kids over the summer
    Michigan @ #8
    NO Boise State
    No Binghamton (Aww...)

  7. #7

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    There are no final decisions on Andrew Alton (nor Frank Martelotti as well). However in a recent discussion a good of mine had with Cody the only guys he was discussing at 141 for PSU were Sherlock & Pearsall, FWIW.

    The rumors on FOS are that Martelotti is out for the first semester and Pearsall just got into rouble for buying alcohol for Sherlock and Vollrath. Another rumor is that the Altons are not happy and may be transfering. All just rumors at this point.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  8. #8

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    What I noticed in the Team rankings:

    #6 Missouri
    Lehigh still @ #5 despite losing a few kids over the summer
    Michigan @ #8
    NO Boise State
    No Binghamton (Aww...)
    There's a massive dropoff between 4 and 5. Don't think Lehigh is good enough to be 5 though, especially losing Cags and Meys. They have some tough kids coming into the lineup this year though.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  9. #9

    Default Re: TOM's Pre Season Rankings

    Cael better get a grip on his program. Paterno wouldn't put up with this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •