Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 37 to 45 of 45

Thread: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

  1. #37
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Except for when he's wrestling people named Jake Herbert?
    As I understand it, Keddy had the flu that day. Not that I think he would beat Herbert or even come within 9 points if he was completely healthy, but I think it had some effect, notably on his explosive stand up.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  2. #38
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post
    Sorry Zapp,

    I forgot that Iowa wrestlers all do everything better than anyone else in the country. My bad.
    Yeah. Because that's what I said.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #39

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Phil Keddy is the best guy at that in the country.
    I was debating whether or not Herbert would major Keddy with some Iowa fans before the finals of Midlands. The Iowa guys said no way because "noone can ride Keddy".

    I believe Herbert had over 3 minutes riding time vs. Keddy.

  4. #40

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Yeah. Because that's what I said.
    Yeah. Because therick said that Luke and Gillespie were the absolute best of the best at explosively standing up. He discounted and marginalized everyone else.

  5. #41

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyFan View Post
    I was debating whether or not Herbert would major Keddy with some Iowa fans before the finals of Midlands. The Iowa guys said no way because "noone can ride Keddy".

    I believe Herbert had over 3 minutes riding time vs. Keddy.
    Well there ya' go, that proves it!
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

  6. #42
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Yeah. Because therick said that Luke and Gillespie were the absolute best of the best at explosively standing up. He discounted and marginalized everyone else.
    Yeah. Because I pointed out that I thought that Phil Keddy is better then anyone at that, what I'm SECRETLY saying is that Iowa wrestlers are really the best at everything. There's no way I'm simply saying that, IMO, Phil Keddy has the best stand up in the country, better even then Luke or Gillespie..
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  7. #43
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyFan View Post
    I was debating whether or not Herbert would major Keddy with some Iowa fans before the finals of Midlands. The Iowa guys said no way because "noone can ride Keddy".

    I believe Herbert had over 3 minutes riding time vs. Keddy.
    Herbert is the man. Leader in the clubhouse right now for the Hodge trophy in my book.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  8. #44

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    There's no way I'm simply saying that, IMO, Phil Keddy has the best stand up in the country, better even then Luke or Gillespie..
    I'm really good at standing up too. But then I get dizzy, so I sit down....
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

  9. #45

    Default Re: Nebraska v. Michigan Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Yeah. Because I pointed out that I thought that Phil Keddy is better then anyone at that, what I'm SECRETLY saying is that Iowa wrestlers are really the best at everything. There's no way I'm simply saying that, IMO, Phil Keddy has the best stand up in the country, better even then Luke or Gillespie..
    In defense of Zapp and other Iowa fans, I did not think Herbert could ride him either. I thought Jake could take him down at ease, but not ride Keddy. I was surprised Jake dominated as he did.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •