Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 10 to 17 of 17

Thread: Bubba J chilling

  1. #10

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    Bubba Jenkins rules....

  2. #11

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    i hate this guy

  3. #12
    Round of 12 yoces51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Rochester, Minnesota
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    The kids got personality that is for sure...i really enjoyed the video.

  4. #13
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    I was waiting 4 Metcalf to be on SOME list...dudes freestyle just squawkin....

  5. #14
    National Finalist MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    951

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I was waiting 4 Metcalf to be on SOME list...dudes freestyle just squawkin....
    Ha Ha Ha ! Yeah Brother VA, I was doing the same thing, but for Caldwell and Varner! I was sitting here laughing on the outside, but starting to slowly seeth on the inside, thinking: "What, no way man! Varner is way stronger than Burroughs! What a rip-off!" Like I was listening to the Oscars or the ESPYS, instead of a pretty cool, 1/2 drunk kid, having fun after what I am sure is one of the best night of his life. Way to go Bubba. Way to go Taylor, your day on Youtube will be here early and often no doubt.

  6. #15

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    Quote Originally Posted by tyler2400 View Post
    Gotta love Bubba. The UFC next star
    Can't wait to see Bubba in MMA. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a legit contender for the UFC lightweight title in a few years.

  7. #16

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Ha Ha Ha ! Yeah Brother VA, I was doing the same thing, but for Caldwell and Varner! I was sitting here laughing on the outside, but starting to slowly seeth on the inside, thinking: "What, no way man! Varner is way stronger than Burroughs! What a rip-off!" Like I was listening to the Oscars or the ESPYS, instead of a pretty cool, 1/2 drunk kid, having fun after what I am sure is one of the best night of his life. Way to go Bubba. Way to go Taylor, your day on Youtube will be here early and often no doubt.
    His lists were for wrestlers that he's competed against. I highly doubt he ever wrestled Varner even before high school. Also, he does mention Metcalf in one of the videos for giving him the worst beatdowns of his career.

  8. #17

    Default Re: Bubba J chilling

    Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    . Also, he does mention Metcalf in one of the videos for giving him the worst beatdowns of his career.
    I wonder which beatdown he would have chosen.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •