Let's have 'em. The wilder the better, post them here so that when it's over everyone will know how smart you are, how much of a homer you are, or how ignorant you may be.
Oklahoma State wins nationals, Iowa finishes 5th
LOL at above post. Iowa wins NCAA's, Cornell gets 3rd. McD repeats, Oliver techs everyone through, Marion comes back from the suspension and wins it this year, Taylor bonuses everyone through, Carter from VT doesn't AA. That's what I got for wild things happening so far.
Gopher would yours be for Minny to win it all, Iowa to not finish Top 5, and Minny to AA at say 8 weights? LOL
Its not Gopher, its Gofer. Its not Ryan, its Ryne.
Well fair is fair I guess since I know I can't stand a know it all. Lets go with:
1. Cornell wins the title with zero National Champions.
2. Penn State has two National Champions freshman in Taylor and Ruth.
3. Iowa finishes 3rd
4. Minnesota claims 0 Champions and only AA's at 125, 141, 165 and 184.
5. A one legged man will win a National Championship in 2011.
6. 4 African American wrestlers win titles this year. (Marion, Caldwell, Burroughs, Ruth)
7. Oklahoma State finishes 5th or lower.
8. The Big Ten has only 3 National Champions.
9. Someone not named Jordan Oliver wins at 133 lbs.
10. The Big Ten has 5 AA's at 141 including the National Champion.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."