Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 60

Thread: Question for Penn St fans

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Question for Penn St fans

    Did Cael burn a red shirt for Morgan just for this dual? If so, I think he needs to take a few steps back away so he can see the bigger picture.

    Also, was this loss to Iowa part of your strategy to shift the power in college wrestling to the East?

    Even with the defending national champions coming to town you guys were acting as if this years title was already in your back pocket.

    badcat, heres a website for you to check out. www.jealousmuch.eatshit.com



    Yes, I'm gloating a little, but probably wouldnt be if you had acted with class and humility at all this season. (Kr, before you go nuts claiming that you did none of this, this excludes you, so I don't have to deal with your ramblings and ridiculous stats)
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  2. #2

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    I will only say this, when the Gophers did a little chest thumping in the 2000-2009 decade, it was easy to get on the bandwagon, that is for sure and I think at times became easy to see things through maroon colored glasses.

    In the end, I have learned a little bit of humility and respect for all of the other programs (Yes, even Iowa ) Lets give there fans a little bit of a break as I am sure today they feel like they have been run over by a bus. I will also say this. Before the season is over Cornell and Penn State will factor in to the NCAA Title and theres still a good chance one of those two teams will still be hoisting the trophy.

    Great win by Iowa yesterday and really fun to watch on BTN. Its great how excited the crowd was and I am looking forward to how the team title plays out this year.
    Last edited by goferphan; 01-31-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  3. #3
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I will only say this, when the Gophers did a little chest thumping in the 2000-2009 decade, it was easy to get on the bandwagon, that is for sure and I think at times became easy to see things through maroon colored glasses.

    In the end, I have learned a little bit of humility and respect for all of the other programs (Yes, even Iowa ) Lets give there fans a little bit of a break as I am sure today they feel like they have been run over by a bus. I will also say this. Before the season is over Cornell and Penn State will factor in to the NCAA Title and theres still a good chance one of those two teams will still be hoisting the trophy.

    Great win by Iowa yesterday and really fun to watch on BTN. Its great how excited the crowd was and I am looking forward to how the team title plays out this year.
    Very well-thought out, Gofer. I agree wholeheartedly.

    Herkey, I know how you feel, but resist temptation. Penn State has a great team that performed badly yesterday. That team is not responsible for what some of the fans might say or do.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post
    Very well-thought out, Gofer. I agree wholeheartedly.

    Herkey, I know how you feel, but resist temptation. Penn State has a great team that performed badly yesterday. That team is not responsible for what some of the fans might say or do.

    That's why I havent said anything about the team. I know they are good and have a good shot at a national title this year. I'm just ragging on the fans a bit since they think they already won the damn thing.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  5. #5

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    That's why I havent said anything about the team. I know they are good and have a good shot at a national title this year. I'm just ragging on the fans a bit since they think they already won the damn thing.
    no one has said that. You just wanted us to.

    Iowa is the reigning NCAA champion. Not Kings. That's a term Herkey uses...and no one else.

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    no one has said that. You just wanted us to.
    Iowa is the reigning NCAA champion. Not Kings. That's a term Herkey uses...and no one else.
    While no one here says what Herk claims, Herk likes to go to the PSU boards & "troll a little"

    On some of those boards you do get over enthusiastic posters who think that PSU will do all the things Herkey has said. To see what I mean, just look for the obnoxious PSU fan post that is followed by the RONSNAP post that repeats itself over & over again & then says the same thing. Redundantly of course.
    Last edited by kr1963; 02-01-2011 at 02:37 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Anyone else see how freaking dog tired Alton was at the end of that match? I was really impressed with how Marion came out and just stayed with that match, and picked away at it until he was clearly the better conditioned athlete at the end.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  8. #8

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    (Kr, before you go nuts claiming that you did none of this, this excludes you, so I don't have to deal with your ramblings and ridiculous stats)
    Hehehehehe...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  9. #9
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Question for Penn St fans

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Hehehehehe...
    heheherkey I guess some in Delaware loves u now....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •