Here's a third prediction from KR1963 made on themat.com from Dec 31st:
Since then, Penn State has blown thru the competition. What a convenient change of heart to cover your ass, though.If Okie St has ended your streak by then I will take u up on this...
1) McD doesn't major Martelotti.
2) 133 will be Long who will beat Ramos.
3) Marion lost last year to Lynch @ the HCA, a guy who Alton decks regularly. Alton lost to #1 Russell by 1 point Sunday. Russell who decked Kennedy couldn't control him except for locked hands that the ref missed. IF Marion comes back will probably go up to 149 where he will not beat Molinaro & will not beat Alton @ 141.
4) DSJ over DT? B/c their split their FS matches this summer? DT is now dismantling guys & making it look easy. Guess again.
5) Gambrall doesn't beat Wright.
6) Iowa just finished behind Lehigh (who PSU beat) & Wisconsin & Missouri. They barely beat Pitt who Lehigh destroyed. PSU just tied #1 Cornell without 2 wrestlers they will be on the mat on Jan 30th.
I say more like PSU 25-9.