Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 17

Thread: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Stanford Probables
    As
    of NOV. 10, 2008
    Wt. N Name Year R R Record
    125 Matt Sencenbaugh FR 1-3
    133 Porfirio Madrigal SO 4-1
    141 Cameron Teitelman RS SO 3-2
    149 Max Rosefigura SO 3-1
    157 Lucas Espericueta RS SO 1-1
    165 Nick Amuchastegui RS FR 1-1
    174 Victor Haug FR 3-1
    184 Kyle Barrett SO 0-1
    197 Jake Johnson JR 4-1
    HWT Luke Feist RS SR 0-0
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  2. #2

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Damn feist... how much does he actually weigh?
    Gold is an idiot.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    You have until Thursday to make the final call right LoSt? I guess just make the call at the last minute. That being said you don't really need a heavy since you have Dobies.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  4. #4

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    You have until Thursday to make the final call right LoSt? I guess just make the call at the last minute. That being said you don't really need a heavy since you have Dobies.
    Right now he's penciled in as my flex so it doesnt really matter, I dont have a weight with two guys going next week (except for heavy apparently).

    Are we still on for the Erwin for JBB deal? I'll commit to that as long as he wrestles this week (he inj defaulted in the finals at MSU)
    Gold is an idiot.

  5. #5
    National Finalist MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    951

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Brother Wiltz,
    Any idea what the story is with 133lber Justin Paulson? He won the wrestle-off, won the Menlo tourney and apparently got hurt in the finals. Is he slated to return anytime soon or will that tough young soph Madrigal try and pull a Lou Gerigh on my boy?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother Wiltz,
    Any idea what the story is with 133lber Justin Paulson? He won the wrestle-off, won the Menlo tourney and apparently got hurt in the finals. Is he slated to return anytime soon or will that tough young soph Madrigal try and pull a Lou Gerigh on my boy?
    I will find out for you.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  7. #7

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother Wiltz,
    Any idea what the story is with 133lber Justin Paulson? He won the wrestle-off, won the Menlo tourney and apparently got hurt in the finals. Is he slated to return anytime soon or will that tough young soph Madrigal try and pull a Lou Gerigh on my boy?
    He is still hurt. Paulson and Madrigal are going to split some of the early duals unitl he is healthy and then they will decide who is the 133 pounder.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  8. #8

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    I personally love the regular Stanford news, Wiltz! Beside UNI, Stanford is my other team that I root for.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #9
    National Finalist MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    951

    Default Re: Stanford line-up as of 11-10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    He is still hurt. Paulson and Madrigal are going to split some of the early duals unitl he is healthy and then they will decide who is the 133 pounder.
    Thank you Brother Wiltz!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •