JensenS, am I missing something?
125: Is this where we all get introduced to Logan? Angel beat Anthony last year.
1) Steiber 6th-I believed the hype...
2) Robles-a 157 pounder on a mono-pod. I love it Gold...1st!
3) whoever comes out of the rest of the scramble, throw the dice...
133: Not sure about this one....Grey is out.
Boris won this last year over Grey & then Filip lost to Reece @ 41. Going to be a few surprises here I think.
2) F. Novachkov 2-2 tied for 9th
4) Ray-my upset special so to speak...2-2 tied for 9th
6) Carter-Yes we know about him now Christian!-5th
7) Kubec-2-2 tied for 13th
8) Paddock-Gold, he's from NY!-6th
141: Holy Crap! I thought it couldn't get any worse after 133 but this might as well be Philadelphia in March.
1) Kennedy- I think he can win it all this season.-3rd
4) B. Novachkov-liked what I saw last year but can he handle the move up?-2nd
7) Von Ohlen-my 2nd upset special-7th
8) Mangrum- 2-2 tied for 9th
149: Dake is out so that opens it up a bit. Palmer v Ruschell in the final last year.
1) Kinser-looked good early last year-3rd
4) Rader 1-2 tied for 17th
5) Lopouchanski-could surprise someone-6th
157: I think its Bubba's to lose...Hall lost to JPO in the finals last year.
1) Jenkins-still a Nittany Lion in my book...2nd
4) Young-looked good last year @ 65, move down should help him a lot I think.-2-2 tied for 9th
6) Yates-3-2 tied for 9th
4) W. Peppleman
165: Is it the Andrew Howe show yet? Howe beat Sponseller last year. Badly too. To bad Nebraska isn't going to LV like last year...thats when JB got hurt anyways. 65 could use some excitement!
2) Miller-1-2 tied for 17th
174: Mack dominated Dwyer last year. After watching Lewnes beat Bennett he looks very hard to beat.
3) Covington-another guy to watch out for...-3rd
184: Is Smith out? Beat Dergo in SV last year. One of the best matches of last season, (Dergo had it won...)
1) Bosak-gotta shout out to a fellow State High Grad...-1st
197: Last year Brester dominated Lapotsky in a all Big 12 final. Maybe the CKI will put someone definitively H&S above the rest @ this class...I hope cuz I am bored here.
285: Don't see anyone touching Trice here with the rest all scrambing to place. Everhart beat Lane in a breakout tourney for him last year.
I picked 50 place winners. 2 didn't wrestle. 8 didn't place.
So that is 40 of 48. That's 83.3% that placed.
10 were exact, 20.83%.
Last edited by kr1963; 12-05-2010 at 02:55 AM.
When will brackets and pre-seeds be released?
prill-seeds are usually released after the seeding meeting today, and I expect the same to be the case this year. Brackets won't be drawn until after weigh-ins tomorrow.
Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013
"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference
I'm going to be busy tomorrow until the late evening, so anyone who is able to keep this thread updated tomorrow your work will be much appreciated.