Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 51

Thread: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

  1. #28

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Boy you really haven't read any of my posts have you?
    I'm basing it on the Politics forum, where I don't see you on there as others apparently do on here.

    Oh well. I'm not the sharpest blade in the drawer either.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #29

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Ill back my brother Jensens up and take some bets here. I have Ness over Slaton
    Gold is an idiot.

  3. #30

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Didn't Ness get his butt kicked in this meet last year?

    Oh wait, here come the excuses...."It doesn't count."
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

    Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

  4. #31

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Someone please come give Champ some attention. I'm too lazy to do it, but if someone wants to step up I'd appreciate it.

  5. #32
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Someone please come give Champ some attention. I'm too lazy to do it, but if someone wants to step up I'd appreciate it.
    I'll give it a shot...


    Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Didn't Ness get his butt kicked in this meet last year?

    Oh wait, here come the excuses...."It doesn't count."
    Where was Escobedo, or anyone from Indiana last year?

    Oh wait, here come the excuses..."It doesn't count."
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  6. #33

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Interesting match up. Looking forward to seeing how Ness fares at the new weight class. This early, against a national finalist, up as weight class, is a bit too much to ask of Ness. 6-3 Slaton. He wont be counting the lights this time
    Lets go Brent!

  7. #34

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Interesting match up. Looking forward to seeing how Ness fares at the new weight class. This early, against a national finalist, up as weight class, is a bit too much to ask of Ness. 6-3 Slaton. He wont be counting the lights this time

    Care to make a wager on that Adolf?
    Gold is an idiot.

  8. #35
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    I like both of these wrestlers. Ness is my favorite Gopher wrestling right now, but I gotta go with my CR homey, Slaton. This should be a war. I hope that it is.

  9. #36

    Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

    Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post
    I like both of these wrestlers. Ness is my favorite Gopher wrestling right now, but I gotta go with my CR homey, Slaton. This should be a war. I hope that it is.
    I think this will be the most exciting match of the meet hands down
    Gold is an idiot.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •