Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 41

Thread: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

  1. #10

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    No love for Jamal Parks, Johnny? I think he's going to make some serious noise.
    I personally feel that he needs to learn some better technique first. He relies too much on his strength, and tries to muscle people too often. Once he combines that superior strength of his with an arsonel of moves, I agree he'll be one of the top guys, but I don't think he'll do that until he's probably a sophomore or maybe even junior.
    "Within all of us there burns a passion of fire. Forever feel the heat from the flames of your desire"

  2. #11

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythompsonnum1 View Post
    I personally feel that he needs to learn some better technique first. He relies too much on his strength, and tries to muscle people too often. Once he combines that superior strength of his with an arsonel of moves, I agree he'll be one of the top guys, but I don't think he'll do that until he's probably a sophomore or maybe even junior.

    Not to sound like a smart aleck, but what do you think Jamal has been doing in that room the last year and a half?

  3. #12

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Sean Nemec from Ohio State.

  4. #13
    Olympic Champ therick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Icemann823@Yahoo.com View Post
    Sean Nemec from Ohio State.

    That's the only freshman or rs-freshman from tOSU who even has a chance at starting, let alone having an impact. If he knocks off Johnstone to take the starting spot I won't be surprised if he makes an impact.

  5. #14

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    if cody gardner counts as a rs freshman, he could have a big impact for the buckeyes

  6. #15

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Dorian Henderson Mizzu

    ATL Represent
    John Smith wears women's underpants!

  7. #16
    Olympic Champ therick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Quote Originally Posted by rshear13 View Post
    if cody gardner counts as a rs freshman, he could have a big impact for the buckeyes

    Is Weakley red shirting? or do you think Gardner beats him out for the starting spot at 197?

  8. #17

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Not to sound like a smart aleck, but what do you think Jamal has been doing in that room the last year and a half?
    Well not to sound like a smart alec, but maybe, just maybe he's working on what worked for him in high school, which won't work in my opinion all that well in College. I could be wrong, and for his sake, hope I am.
    "Within all of us there burns a passion of fire. Forever feel the heat from the flames of your desire"

  9. #18

    Default Re: Which D1 college freshman will have the most impact at the NCAAs?

    Wow...isn't John Smith his coach? Wouldn't he figure that out?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •