I think someone started this last year. So here's your chance to throw something out there without being ridiculed.(not that that would happen) Remove all inhibitions and post your honest thoughts and outlandish predictions.
I will start by saying Iowa-with 1 returning AA will win Big 10's.
Neither of these are particularly bold statements. I think Iowa is the favorite to win Big 10s. Thorn has as good of a chance as anyone next year at 141, but it will be a stacked weight class.
I'll throw my signature in the ring again, though David will probably be facing some very stiff competition.
I'll refrain from making an Ohio State predictions right now because what I hope their lineup looks like and what I think it will look like are very different things, and I don't know which one to base my predictions off of.
Here are a couple predictions I think are bold:
1) Kent State will finish in the Top 10 at next year's NCAA tournament.
2) David Taylor wins the first of 4 NCAA titles.
3) At least one freshman will win an NCAA title. Obviously I already have this covered with my David Taylor pick, but I'm going to go ahead right now and dub 2010-2011 the "Year of the Freshman." Taylor, Perry, and Stieber all have finals potential. Ruth, Villalonga, Grajales, David Thorn, Ramos, St. John, and a few others have varying levels of AA potential. It's a very deep class.
4) Ohio State will land the nation's top recruiting class (OK, that's not bold at all at this point).
When I think of a couple more, I'll post them.
2) NO so close
4) depends upon who u ask...
Okie State will win NCAA's next year with 3 champs and 7 AA's. Oliver, Parks, Meade, Benefiel, Perry, Foster, and Gelogaev. Actually, I think White will AA also, but I didn't want to get TOO crazy!. Since I'm really a MIZZOU fan I will add Z. Toal to Gold's FR AA list. And K. Bradley too @ 141/149.
4th place 3 AAs. The Toal rang not for thee & no kyle but DOM.