Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 198

Thread: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

  1. #10

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    If i was being recruited to that school I would be scared as shit that my coach might not like my individual-ness. Then he kicks me off and says I cant go to a schoo; that I want.
    This is bull!!

  2. #11

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Then Sanderson should not have booted him off -Bubba should have the right to go anywhere he pleases -I for one , would laugh my ass off if Bubba stuck Molinaro in the National semis and kept PSU from winning -of course that could happen regardless of the school Bubba attends -you can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Like I said, I agree. This seems hypocritical.

  3. #12

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    It's official. I am renouncing any and all respect I ever had for Cael Sanderson. I used to idolize him, but he has recently shown me his true colors. Iowa State was nice enough to grant his kid brother a release so he could wrestle his senior season. Iowa State could have been dicks to Cael and refused to release his brother after the way Cael turned his back on the program. He has little to no class and I hope he fails miserably at Penn State and Bubba goes to another school and wins a national championship.
    "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #13

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    I'm loving how Staters are turning on Cael now! Finally we can agree on something!

    Some may think our coaches are "monkeys" because they jump around alot, but who else would you rather have in YOUR corner?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  5. #14

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    It really doesn't matter if Bubba graduates he is allowed to transfer anywhere he wants. Penn State fans love Cael its Bubba we are tired of dealing with. One of the former coaches said it best Bubba has all the talent in the world until you try to push him in the wrestling room . Also if you read his remarks he says he is going to 149 something he was not willing to do for Cael and Staff. He will stay away from 157 knows he will not beat D Taylor next year.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 02-19-2010 at 10:01 AM.

  6. #15

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    mmmm....does not like Bubba and is making life hard on him. This is how the coach wants to operate and will operate in the future.

    Why ? Let me guess why ? Someone let me know if Cael has ever recruited a kid "like" Bubba and BTW.....hit me up when he recruits one that looks like him in the future.

  7. #16

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    Quote Originally Posted by accboy View Post
    If i was being recruited to that school I would be scared as shit that my coach might not like my individual-ness. Then he kicks me off and says I cant go to a schoo; that I want.
    This is bull!!
    I tend to agree. From the limited information I have it sounds like coach Sanderson is taking this whole situation a little too personal and trying to make a "don't mess with me" statement. Could come back to haunt him with recruits who want a more understanding coach.

  8. #17
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    It really doesn't matter if Bubba graduates he is allowed to transfer anywhere he wants. Penn State fans love Cael its Bubba we are tired of dealing with. One of the former coaches said it best Bubba has all the talent in the world until you try to push him in the wrestling room . Also if you read his remarks he says he is going to 149 something he was not willing to do for Cael and Staff. He will stay away from 157 knows he will not beat D Taylor next year.
    That is a point broached by the article -Whether Bubba will graduate as he does not know if he can get accepted into grad school elsewhere -he may have to see how many hours transfer and then graduate from another school as a 2.0 does not usually get you into grad school .
    Cael is making this as difficult for Bubba as he can-and I am FAR from a Bubba fan .

  9. #18

    Default Re: Cael says: Bubba will not be released to a Big 10 OR a Big 12 school

    Quote Originally Posted by dckundr View Post
    mmmm....does not like Bubba and is making life hard on him. This is how the coach wants to operate and will operate in the future.

    Why ? Let me guess why ? Someone let me know if Cael has ever recruited a kid "like" Bubba and BTW.....hit me up when he recruits one that looks like him in the future.
    What are you insinuating? I dont think Cael is being fair in this instance, but you seem to be inferring something that has no substantiation.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •