Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 22

Thread: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

  1. #10

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    rella majoring Roddy is fairly impressive. Roddy was a solid recruit coming out of HS
    Gold is an idiot.

  2. #11

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    WOW. Palmer gets the stick. You weren't kidding Gold!
    Little bit of revenge from the first round at Big 10's last year.

  3. #12
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    rella majoring Roddy is fairly impressive. Roddy was a solid recruit coming out of HS
    So was Rella. Your point is valid though. I had expected more from Roddy than he's done this year.


  4. #13
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    WOW. Palmer gets the stick. You weren't kidding Gold!
    Since national duals, Lance has been wrestling the best he has wrestled in his career. It's like there's a fire or aggression that he hasn't wrestled with before. He seems very determined. That coupled with Nadhir's...transgression led me to believe this would be a beating.

    It's hard for me to predict an upset since Metcalf is 0-3 against him, but it's going to be a hell of an NCAA final...
    Last edited by Gold; 02-07-2010 at 01:24 PM.


  5. #14

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Roddy has demonstrated an ability to escape in the few matches I have seen. Unfortunately that not something you want to have to show more than once or twice in a match. Though, his two state finals matches against Dustin Kilgore will remain memorable events, it's a fact that Kilgore has stepped it up in college, while Brian hasn't (yet). I expected more also.

    Ohio State looking good.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

  6. #15

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Palmer impressed me on Friday when he put 9 takedowns up against Boyer, not because of the opponent but because that never really has been his game and it seems like he's been trying to focus more on his neutral over the last month..

  7. #16

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Re: Lance Palmer.

    Crossing fingers and holding breath. Don't even want to say anything.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

  8. #17
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Palmer impressed me on Friday when he put 9 takedowns up against Boyer, not because of the opponent but because that never really has been his game and it seems like he's been trying to focus more on his neutral over the last month..
    9 TDs and 4 minutes of overtime is quite a combination. If he hadn't ridden him so long, he could have got the tech. I don't think he had any backpoints, though.


  9. #18
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: No. 4 Ohio State vs. Northwestern 11 a.m. EST Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    Re: Lance Palmer.

    Crossing fingers and holding breath. Don't even want to say anything.
    Haha. I edited my post a little so as not to jinx him.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •