Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Dart Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Brighton, MN
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    http://www.themat.com/section.php?se...rticleID=21327

    (peace ... and it's from "the other" site)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    And I have some kids on my team who don't want to be bumped up 1 spot for the team. Thanks for the story JB.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    Great attitude...great team guy. Mr. Dependable. Thats what my son got on his soccer team because he would play anywhere, anytime.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  4. #4

    Default Re: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Great attitude...great team guy. Mr. Dependable. Thats what my son got on his soccer team because he would play anywhere, anytime.
    I though you told me YOU won that award for your high school dance team?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    And I have some kids on my team who don't want to be bumped up 1 spot for the team. Thanks for the story JB.
    I don't have any kids willing to drop to their right weight to begin with. I had to that were two pound away from 145 but wanted to go 152 this past weekend instead.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Kids like this make you love the sport of wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I though you told me YOU won that award for your high school dance team?
    Airball, Airball, Airball....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •