Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 41

Thread: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

  1. #10

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    I appreciate your honesty on the D'Alie thing, you are a man of principle. I thought I sent you a second trade offer? Guess not. You can pick your own beer if you like or wine cooler.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  2. #11

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I appreciate your honesty on the D'Alie thing, you are a man of principle. I thought I sent you a second trade offer? Guess not. You can pick your own beer if you like or wine cooler.
    I figured you Florida guys for Bartles and Jaymes drinkers.....maybe Zima.


    I prefer Blue Moon or another white ale.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  3. #12
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,966

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I've always known "show him the lights" as putting him on his back, no guarantees for a fall, not Borschel. I am a fan of 6 packs of Killians? So either we buy a 6 pack and ship it or we just send the other the going rate on a 6 pack of bottled Killian's and save some money? ($9.99) I HEART Pinfalls.
    Gofer,
    What are doing? Straight up bet that Borschel is going to give up back points? Guys were 3rd place NCAA finishes are not known for giving up backs to anyone. You need to gets some odds one this bet... My advice is to offer a six pack against a case... still a great bet for any Hawkeye homer such as Wiltz

  4. #13

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    I'll take the bet as offered.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  5. #14

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Gofer,
    What are doing? Straight up bet that Borschel is going to give up back points? Guys were 3rd place NCAA finishes are not known for giving up backs to anyone. You need to gets some odds one this bet... My advice is to offer a six pack against a case... still a great bet for any Hawkeye homer such as Wiltz
    LOL, Stay out of it ODH. Gofer is a big boy and I believe has a gambling problem. I just can't let little comments like that go unchecked. Especially regarding Borschel(he and I went to Linn-Mar) granted we are 15 + years apart.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  6. #15

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Gofer is outside his mind. Borshel may lose but he aint gettin turned!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  7. #16

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Well in the event they should meet in the finals if Borschel gets there, we shall see.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  8. #17

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Well in the event they should meet in the finals if Borschel gets there, we shall see.

    If Borschel gets there? How far did Lewnes make it in last years tournament? Borschel has the better tournament resume of the two at this point.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  9. #18

    Default Re: B10 WOW: Jay Borschel, Iowa, Sr., 174

    I'm just saying...IF Borschel makes it there, he will get turned and I backed it up with a six pack of beer. Better than the potshot predictions that most people throw out there and then just let fade away when it doesn't happen. If Borschel and Lewnes meet, and Borschel DOESN'T get turned, I will send some beer to my Wiltz. I don't see the drama in all of this.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •