Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 127 to 135 of 223
Discuss 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: All Weights Posted at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by goferphan After how I saw Meade look against Morningstar, and knowing that ...
  1. #127
    Olympic Champ Flop The Nuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,471

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    After how I saw Meade look against Morningstar, and knowing that he has already beat Schlatter, I have no problem with someone putting him in there. He's a horse.
    Trevor Meade in the finals?

  2. #128
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Pretty sure that it was Travis Meade.

  3. #129
    Redshirt
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    JensenS;

    Thanks for all your hard work putting together this comprehensive list. You can tell you put in the time and effort.

  4. #130
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    I appreciate the kudos sir, its soemthing that I legitimately enjoy doing.

  5. #131
    Olympic Champ Flop The Nuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,471

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Pretty sure that it was Travis Meade.
    Damn, that makes an obscure reference not even relevant. Where did I get Trevor?

  6. #132
    Super Moderator Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    5,838

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Damn, that makes an obscure reference not even relevant. Where did I get Trevor?
    thinking of Trevor Melde maybe?
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  7. #133
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    That was going to be my guess.

    I attempted to type up my 165 picks again this morning but the site wound up timing out when I tried to post because I was trying to do several different things at once. Maybe the third time will be a charm tonight.

    Although these struggles with getting 165 out may be my subconscious trying to avoid the mocking that is likely to come when I'm forced to rehash my preseason picks at 174.

  8. #134
    Olympic Champ Flop The Nuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,471

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    That was going to be my guess.

    I attempted to type up my 165 picks again this morning but the site wound up timing out when I tried to post because I was trying to do several different things at once. Maybe the third time will be a charm tonight.

    Although these struggles with getting 165 out may be my subconscious trying to avoid the mocking that is likely to come when I'm forced to rehash my preseason picks at 174.
    Shane, why don't you type them up in Word, save the document, and then just copy/paste?

  9. #135
    Olympic Champ Snackem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Colfax WA
    Posts
    2,809
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: 2010 Midseason All American Predictions: 157 Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Shane, why don't you type them up in Word, save the document, and then just copy/paste?
    I was thinking the same thing, or at least copy them before you hit "submit"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

user tags

cayle byers arrested

who does eric morrill wresele for

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •