Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 71

Thread: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

  1. #10

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    I had to rewind my DVR to see the Metcalf gesture as I didnt notice it. A Cyclone friend texted me about it. He said Metcalf just gave the McGinnis. Refrencing when McGinnis did it at Okie St iirc after getting screwed. I was young so I don't remember the match, just the gesture. Metcalfs wasnt as obvious. He was obviously frustrated that Mueller wouldnt wrestle him. Varner, on the other hand couldnt wait to taunt three olympians and a world champion after his win over Iowa's back up 197lber while his team was losing. I don't ever want to hear cyclone fans talk to me about anyone having class. Varner repeatedly has shown he cannot win against Iowa with it.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  2. #11

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    So it was ok for Metcalf to simulate masturbation on the mat because Mueller was stalling while Varner is basically Satan incarnate for clapping at 4 guys who were really good wrestlers?

  3. #12

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    LOL@Herkey!!!
    Gold is an idiot.

  4. #13
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    So it was ok for Metcalf to simulate masturbation on the mat because Mueller was stalling while Varner is basically Satan incarnate for clapping at 4 guys who were really good wrestlers?
    If Metcalf did in fact simulate the masturbation.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  5. #14
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    So it was ok for Metcalf to simulate masturbation on the mat because Mueller was stalling while Varner is basically Satan incarnate for clapping at 4 guys who were really good wrestlers?
    And your point?

  6. #15

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    If Metcalf did in fact simulate the masturbation.
    I don't know if he was or not, the tone of Herkey's post seemed to indicate that Herkey believed that he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post
    And your point?
    I'll admit, this made me laugh.

    Well played.

  7. #16

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    So it was ok for Metcalf to simulate masturbation on the mat because Mueller was stalling while Varner is basically Satan incarnate for clapping at 4 guys who were really good wrestlers?

    If you would, please show me where I wrote the words that you are trying to put into my mouth. All I said about Metcalfs gesture is that it wasnt obvious. I never said it was ok for him to "simulate masturbation because Mueller was stalling". I did say he was frustrated because Mueller was stalling but I never said it was okay for him to "simulate masturbation".

    You certainly are the master of putting words into peoples mouths.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  8. #17
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    If you would, please show me where I wrote the words that you are trying to put into my mouth. All I said about Metcalfs gesture is that it wasnt obvious. I never said it was ok for him to "simulate masturbation because Mueller was stalling". I did say he was frustrated because Mueller was stalling but I never said it was okay for him to "simulate masturbation".

    You certainly are the master of putting words into peoples mouths.
    This thread si becoming uncomfortable. All this talk of masturbation and putting things in people's mouths. Yeesh.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  9. #18

    Default Re: Metcalf's "Jerkin" Gesture?

    Quote Originally Posted by zapp brannigan View Post
    this thread si becoming uncomfortable. All this talk of masturbation and putting things in people's mouths. Yeesh.

    lol
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •