Page 136 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,224 of 1601

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

  1. #1216
    NCAA Champ BlueBloodLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The same planet as you
    Posts
    1,025

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    It is going to be beautiful in the mid atlantic this weekend. My brother is graduating from VT thos weekend *cough* after only three years *cough pre med major. So needless to say im looking forward to a nice day of travel as a proud big bro.
    Congrats to you and especially your brother. Can we boast a bright former wrestler going on to med school?

  2. #1217

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Congrats to you and especially your brother. Can we boast a bright former wrestler going on to med school?
    He and his buddy are going to study for mcats this year.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #1218

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    It is going to be beautiful in the mid atlantic this weekend. My brother is graduating from VT thos weekend *cough* after only three years *cough pre med major. So needless to say im looking forward to a nice day of travel as a proud big bro.
    What are you so proud of? America is getting really soft when we celebrate this "pre" stuff. I remember in HS we had pre-Algebra and Algebra. I skipped the pre-Algebra and jumped right into Algebra. It didn't take me 3 years to complete either. Heck, I passed that in 2 1/2 years. I tell ya......kids these days!

  4. #1219

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Congrats, Vais, on your brother's graduation! Enjoy the weather and the celebration!

  5. #1220

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    What are you so proud of? America is getting really soft when we celebrate this "pre" stuff. I remember in HS we had pre-Algebra and Algebra. I skipped the pre-Algebra and jumped right into Algebra. It didn't take me 3 years to complete either. Heck, I passed that in 2 1/2 years. I tell ya......kids these days!
    Quinn I wouldnt dare compare my brother to you. His life could only be viewed as a disappointment when compared to your genius.

    P.S. You should join our fantasy league next year. We need some more personality.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  6. #1221

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Quinn I wouldnt dare compare my brother to you. His life could only be viewed as a disappointment when compared to your genius.
    If I only had a nickel for every time I've heard that.

    P.S. You should join our fantasy league next year. We need some more personality.
    Hey thanks for the recommendation. I have been secretly trying to keep up with your leagues, but I'm not really sure I would be an asset. I would hate to be the guy everyone hates because of stupid trades or dumb starting lineups.

  7. #1222

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    wrong dude. you know plenty.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  8. #1223

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Hey thanks for the recommendation. I have been secretly trying to keep up with your leagues, but I'm not really sure I would be an asset. I would hate to be the guy everyone hates because of stupid trades or dumb starting lineups.
    If I join next year, I'll take care of that spot for you. No worries.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  9. #1224
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

    Q,
    If you join the fantasy league next year I'll be your wing man .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Page 136 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •