Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 57

Thread: Mike Evans to Iowa

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Mike Evans to Iowa

    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  2. #2

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    That's a nice pickup for the Hawkeyes, great guy to replace Keddy/Beatty.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    One more left to go to cap of that recruiting class.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  4. #4
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    It's crazy how they kind of got a late start but put together a great class in a couple weeks.


  5. #5

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    It's crazy how they kind of got a late start but put together a great class in a couple weeks.

    Tommy IS crazy...Like a fox.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    So much for Iowa not being able to recruit out East.

    Dzeiwa PA
    Evans PA
    Baldosero NJ
    Telford DE

    I thought all the PA kids were going to go to Penn St now that Cael is there. Guess Dzeiwa, Evans, Peppleman and Kindig never got that memo.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    So much for Iowa not being able to recruit out East.

    Dzeiwa PA
    Evans PA
    Baldosero NJ
    Telford DE

    I thought all the PA kids were going to go to Penn St now that Cael is there. Guess Dzeiwa, Evans, Peppleman and Kindig never got that memo.
    Hawks have had an awesome class, but to be fair to PSU Cael landed Ruth, Altons and David Taylor.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Hawks have had an awesome class, but to be fair to PSU Cael landed Ruth, Altons and David Taylor.

    In the interest of being fair you cant give Cael Ruth and Taylor for this years class. They were part of last years group.

    This years compare like this and rankings are per intermat

    Penn St
    2 Dylan Alton
    5 Andrew Alton
    17 Sam Sherlock
    47 Dirk Cowburn

    Iowa
    9 Anthony Baldosero
    12 Mike Evans
    14 Nick Moore
    33 Josh Dzeiwa
    41 Jacob Ballweg
    43 Bobby Telford

  9. #9

    Default Re: Mike Evans to Iowa

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    In the interest of being fair you cant give Cael Ruth and Taylor for this years class. They were part of last years group.
    In the interest of being fair Tommy had to let Cael get a few or he'll get discouraged
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •