Watch TDR-TV, FLOWrestling, and TWT Videos on Your TV
Have you got a PS3, XBox360, or a Media Center attached to your TV?
Using a free copy of TVersity Pro you can add all of these to your TV in just a couple seconds.
1) After you have installed TVersity, open it and go to Library.
2) On the left side, you will see "Sources", click "Video RSS"
3) In the Video RSS text area, add one of these:
TDRTV - http://tdrtv.blip.tv/rss
FLOWrestling - http://video.google.com/videosearch?...o=1&output=rss
4) It will take a couple minutes for the feed to pull in the media files and prepare them for viewing.
5) Boot up your PS3 or XBox360 and go to the "movies" section... Click "Search for Media Servers"
6) After about a minute TVersity & Your PC will both show up in the media center display- Click TVersity.
7) Scroll down to Internet & Media RSS to find your new feeds.
8) Click the video you want to check out and it will begin streaming.. If it lags or becomes choppy pause it for a minute to allow some time to download the video.
Last edited by Schlottke; 10-15-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Re: Watch TDR-TV, FLOWrestling, and TWT Videos on Your TV
The quality of the Setup video I made kinda sucks, but once you get in there even the grainy footage should be enough to get you setup and rolling... as the new videos are put up, they are immediately added to your list.
Tags for this Thread