Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 45

Thread: Fearless Predictions

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Fearless Predictions

    I know its kind of early, but I'm bored so I figured I'd start this thread off now. We had one with this same topic last year, and it was an enjoyable topic. This thread isn't for predictions like "Herbert if he doesn't redshirt will win NCAA's" or "Minnesota and Iowa will be really good" go out on a limb a little bit.

    My picks
    - Jayson Ness is a finalist at 125
    - Corey Jantzen and Cody Gardner AA as true freshmen
    - Schlatters are both finalists
    - Gillespie makes the finals again...at 157 this time though
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  2. #2
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Cornell and/or Hofstra beat Minnesota in a dual.

  3. #3
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Gillespie making finals is "fearless"? Paleaze. He showed your boy the NY greatness, didn't he?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I know its kind of early, but I'm bored so I figured I'd start this thread off now. We had one with this same topic last year, and it was an enjoyable topic. This thread isn't for predictions like "Herbert if he doesn't redshirt will win NCAA's" or "Minnesota and Iowa will be really good" go out on a limb a little bit.

    My picks
    - Jayson Ness is a finalist at 125
    - Corey Jantzen and Cody Gardner AA as true freshmen
    - Schlatters are both finalists
    - Gillespie makes the finals again...at 157 this time though
    Where is the limb?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Bite me, the both you...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  6. #6
    Super Moderator UGLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    4,934

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Metcalf wins it all

  7. #7
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Fanthorpe top 3 if he's at 125
    Jon Reader AA as RS freshman
    Varner beats Kish at least once
    Mack D. Reiter undefeated national champ
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Fanthorpe top 3 if he's at 125
    Jon Reader AA as RS freshman
    Varner beats Kish at least once
    Mack D. Reiter undefeated national champ
    Well, one is right, one is wrong, one didn't work, and one has a good shot.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  9. #9
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,420

    Default Re: Fearless Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Well, one is right, one is wrong, one didn't work, and one has a good shot.

    True, but Fanthorpe still has a shot @ top 3, just at 33.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •