For Daily Wrestling Workout for April 27th and many other topics visit HSWrestling.net
?Hard work is the price we must pay for success. You can accomplish anything if you?re willing to pay the price.?
~ Vince Lombardi
Warm-up (5 minute stretch)
- Jumping Jacks ? 50 Reps
- Jump Rope (One leg) ? 100 reps each leg
- Sit Ups* -* 3 sets of 25* (slow)
- Stability Ball (Hands on Ball) Push ups or Hands on Bench push up ? 3 sets of 25
- Bulgarian Split Squat (One foot on chair or bench ? lunge) ? 3 sets of 15 (each leg)
- Swiss Ball Pull ups (Place ball between legs) ? 2 sets of* 15
- Speed Cycle ? 5 min at 75% intensity
- Jack-knife ? 3 sets of 30
- Hanging Leg Raise ? 1 set of 25
- Bridge *? 2 sets, hold for 60 secs
- Front and Back Cone Hops (6 cones or boxes) ? 2 sets of 12
- Lateral Cone Hops ? 2 sets of 15
Performing a Jack-knife:
Get into a pushup position with the tops of your feet and chins on a swiss ball. *Pull your knees close to your chest, keep arms straight and squeeze your abs hard at the top.
Lateral Cone Hop:
Stand next to a cone or box that?s 8-12 in high, Jump sideways over the cone, landing both feet together. *Upon landing, immediately jump back over the cone.