"Super Users" now have more options.
by, 07-21-2008 at 09:31 AM (3072 Views)
You put your time in posting at TWT and now its starting to pay off!
Anyone with over 1,000 posts has been "promoted" to a group called "Super Users". Now, the name is great, but what does it mean?
Super User Benefits
- No Advertisements from 3rd parties
- Priority Forum access (if it bogs down, you're the last to go!)
- Unlimited private messaging (keep everything sent and received)
- 6% off for life (of active membership) at MatFish.com (1999 posts and below)
- 12% off for life (of active membership) at MatFish.com once you reach 2000 posts.
- Live Chat built into front page (unavailable to regular members/guests)
- Unlimited Photos and Photo Albums
- Moderation enhancements (move own threads)
(will add more as I think of them)